Saturday Farmers MarketMargaret River Farmers’ Market – on every Saturday morning 8.00am to 12 noon at the Margaret River Education Campus. Lots of local fresh produce, food to eat, coffee, music and fun.
Sunday Town Square MarketsTown Sqaure Markets. Every Sunday Bussel Highway. There is a wide variety of stalls including Arts and crafts, woodwork, jewellery, clothing, photography, jams, honey, tea, spices, sausage sizzle, organic vegetables, candles, ice creams, handmade goods, live music and heaps more.
The Studio BistroThe Studio Bistro has always prided itself in a comprehensive wine list representing quality, true value from the Margaret River region and beyond. You can wine and dine close to nature with a view of our bush garden and enjoy visits of local birds and many resident varieties.
We open for lunch and Dinner on Saturday nights giving you the opportunity to dine a la cart or our very popular 5 course degustation.
Every Sunday we feature live music by prominent local musicians so you can relax and enjoy lunch or a glass of wine. Studio Bistro is a perfect venue for wedding and corporate functions.
The Studio Bistro
Swings TaphouseOur Margaret River Taphouse is the local’s Local. You will find Swings & Roundabouts award-winning wines on tap, served in the glass, sml carafe or carafe.
We also offer a selection of wines from 'Guest Backyards' and an eclectic offering of cocktails, craft beers and an extensive list of back vintage Margaret River wines.
Townhouse 212 and Townview Apartments are only a short stroll away.
Margaret River Discovery TourGet out of the car and into the photo, have a whole lot of fun experiencing Margaret River’s great outdoors while tasting some of the regions wines and meeting the people who make them!
It’s the wine and nature lovers’ experience with the works. Limited to only 6 guests, travelling in a luxury 4WD, this is the tour for people who don’t do tours.
We demystify the French wine concept of Terroir and discover why Margaret River produces some of the world’s best wine.
- Start the day with a canoe trip down a stunning section of the tranquil Margaret River. You won’t get wet, dirty or fall in. It’s a peaceful beginning to our day of highlights.
- We then head to the beach to see how the winemakers relax – a coffee while we check the surf at one of the region’s top beach breaks.
- Our next stop is an ancient waterhole to spot freshwater Marron and wildlife and to taste local honey while we reflect on Aboriginal history dating back more than 30,000 years.
- Lunch at one the region’s most celebrated emerging superstar wineries –Fraser Gallop Estate – is our next highlight. We have exclusive access to the working winery and vineyard and savour some of the best wines in the region matched with local produce while seated among barrels of ageing wine.
- We finish our day with a 4WD adventure and walk on a spectacular section of the Cape to Cape Track – the Wilyabrup Cliffs.
Margaret River Discovery Tour